Wednesday, September 29, 2010

USGP 2010



I guess it's time to revive this blog even though it is possible that blogging is no longer the cool thing to do. I'm thinking I'll have something to say though as cyclocross season gets going and as nordic ski season kicks off.

So the USGP . . . how about that. There are for sure a lot of points over the course of preparing for it that I think I must be insane to use over a week of vacation time to do so much work and be stressed about all kinds of little details. But then it happens and when it comes together it is a pretty cool event. Then I hear from everyone about how much they loved it and the next thing you know I'm mentally beginning the planning for next year.

And so starts my cyclocross season . . . which I have once again not prepared for but am still feeling like I need to stay a Cat 2 since there are so few of us right now. Maybe next year I'll ride more and come into the season prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home